- North on the MAINE TURNPIKE I-95 - go for 44 miles
- EXIT 44 (formerly exit 6A) - $.60 toll and travel on I295 through Portland, Falmouth, Cumberland for 15 miles
- EXIT 15 in Yarmouth - come to Route One
- Turn left (south) on to Route One and around the curve the Chebeague Island Satelite Parking Lot is on the right..
- North on the MAINE TRUNPIKE I-95 - go to EXIT 52 ramp (formerly turnpike exit 9)
- Go U.S. Route 1 North. Continue on Route 1 North about 3 miles and the lot will be on your left.
- If you are traveling south on I-295 (non-toll road), take exit 15 (formerly exit 16) to U.S. Route 1 South. At the stop sign, turn left onto Route 1 South. The parking lot is on U.S. Route 1 South in about 1/2 mile on your right.
YOU MUST BE AT THE ROUTE ONE PARKING LOT 1/2 HOUR BEFORE THE BOAT DEPARTURE
(there is no extra parking at the boat landing on Cousins Island)
To contact the CTC - call (207) 846-3700 or go to their website: www.chebeaguetrans.com
CTC Boat landing at Cousins Island
CTC Boat on Chebeague
This is a much longer trip and there are fewer boats
Presumpscot Water Taxi leaves from Portland public landing between the Maine State Pier and Maine Wharf, 879-2562.