The Chebeague Recreation Center is looking for the right person or persons to fill the position of Center Director. This year-round position may be filled by one full time employee or two part time employees. CRC is looking for candidates who are self motivated, well organized, creative, and have strong communication and computer skills. Some of the duties of the Recreation Director will include:
1. Development and implementation of programming for a multi-faceted/multi-generational facility
2. Liaison with the Teen Advisory Committee, Recreation Center Board, Town of Cumberland, SAD 51 and Island organizations
3. Hiring and supervision of staff
4. Building and grounds supervision
5. Public relations and communication
6. Fund raising and/or development
Applications will close when a suitable candidate/candidates have been found.
Applicants should submit a resume, a letter of interest, and three letters of reference to Gail Miller, RR1 Box 18, Chebeague Island, Maine 04017 or call 846-4369.