For Immediate Release: September 9, 2009
Contact: Nancy McLeod Carter, email@example.com, 207-594-9209 x133
Casco Bay Lobstermen to Announce Innovative Business Model
When: Monday, September 14th, 10:00 a.m.
Where: 430 Commercial Street, Portland
What: Members of Dropping Springs LLC will announce their new partnership with the Island Institute to develop an innovative business model for the lobster industry.
From the South
1. Take I-95 North to exit 44 (I-295N toward S. Portland, Portland)
2. Take exit 4 off of I-295 (U.S. Rte 1 toward Portland/Waterfront)
3. At light, turn right onto U.S. 1A / West Commercial St.
4. Continue down Commercial Street, pass under Casco Bay Bridge and go past the International Ferry Terminal.
5. Calendar Islands Lobster Company is located on the right at 430 Commercial Street.
From the North
1. South on I-95 (Maine Turnpike) to I-295.
2. In the Falmouth area, stay south onto I-295.
3. Continue on I-295 to exit 7 - (Franklin Arterial).
4. Take exit 7 onto Franklin Arterial.
5. Drive the length of Franklin Arterial to the end (the Casco Bay Ferry Terminal will be directly in front of you).
6. Take a right onto Commercial Street and proceed down Commercial Street through 2 traffic lights.
7. Calendar Islands Lobster Company is located on the left at 430 Commercial Street.
Supported by the Island Institute, which partners with Maine’s year-round islands
and coastal communities to ensure that they remain vibrant places to live and work.